[nabs-l] major changes

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:49:23 UTC 2009

I"m sure, but the equipment is not compatible with 64-bit Windows, and
I missed a bunch of QA (question and answer) worksheets because of
tech problems.  The prof expected me to hand in work, and then I got a
reader who couldn't read music but read music well enough to help with
it. It was horrid.  Also, you have to write music a lot, and it
would've been much easier to do the writing portions with Lime, but it
didn't work well enough with JAWS 10 and a 64-bit Windows Vista
operating system.  I didn't think to change it all.  Also,l I wanted a
real-world setting, not a blind school, which is where I thought I'd
end up.  A music degree in music education would not get me too far in
Florida anyway.
As far as housing goes, maybe they are doing something illegal, but
they didn't see me as holding responsibility for my own actions with
roommates and I'd had a similar problem with a roommate last year.
But she backstabbed me and said she didn't pay to be my "baby-sitter".
 I'd heard this from a friend of a friend, so it surprised me when she
said this.  Thanks for all the support.
Beth