[nabs-l] Dating and relationships

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 22:08:41 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I don't currently have an SO, but I know two people who do, one sighted
wheelchair user and one blind girl.  All of us, accept the older bf of the
blind girl, lived on campus together.  The guy and his gf had their alone
time, but, if there was a campus event they were going to and I wanted to
go, they invited me to hang out.  When the older bf came to visit from LI,
however, everybody knew when he was around and we left them alone!  I guess,
the wquestion of other friends varies according to the intensity of the
relationship and how well both people know the other friends.

Serena