[nabs-l] pdf's to word documents

Johnston withat at msn.com
Sun Dec 13 23:14:09 UTC 2009

No problem, Sara.  In case you didn't know, you don't need to save a PDF and
open it in K1000 in order to convert it.  From within the PDF, go to Print,
and change your printer selection to KESI Virtual Printer, and click the
Print button.  It will automatically open K1000, which will begin
recognition of the file.

Jay