[nabs-l] FW: [Radio360listener] The Radio360 Holiday GiveAway Explained And MoreOn Tonight's Djd Invasion

Sarah alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:47:32 UTC 2009

I found thsi interesting and thought this would be a good wayt ogive back .

Hello All!
Tonight marks the last of the regular Djd Invasion shows before our
end-of-the-year holiday programming begins, and have we got an interesting
show for you tonight!
The fun begins tonight at 7 PM eastern time on Radio360, and will feature
Some holiday tunes, some oldies, and the last Cash It Or Trash It track of
the year
Has The Djd Invasion finally determine what song should get the award as the
worst song ever recorded??

And...
If you receive my emails about the shows I do often, then you'll probably
know about this by the time the show starts, but if not...
Find out about The Radio360 Holiday Giveaway. Find out what it's about, how
you can walk out of it with some awesome prizes, and how, if you desire to
do so, you can help to make a child's wish come true this holiday season

All this plus your requests/comments by email, msn messenger, or aol instant
messenger at the address
live at radio360.us

or when the phone lines are open, feel free to give us a call by phone at
516-717-4425
or through skype at the address
radio360usa

This promises to be an awesome program, and a great way to lead us to what
should be the most exciting Christmas party The Djd Invasion has ever
thrown...
So to check out tonight's show, save this email, and at any time between 7
PM and 11 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to check out the program.
Hope to see you there!