[nabs-l] Last Minute December Deals

Kim Casey kim at senderogroup.com
Sat Dec 19 03:18:51 UTC 2009

Celebrating 10 years in business and 10 great deals.  While
quantities last, through the end of December 2009:

1. BookSense XT for $399, $100 off.
2. Excellent condition demo BrailleNote PK, $3,000 by itself or
$4,000 with GPS, over $2,500 off list price!
3. Mobile Speak version 4 and Mobile Geo version 2 are slated to be
released in mid January. Preorder before the end of 2009 and you can
have both upgrades for $249, a $50 discount!
4. If you own Mobile Speak but not Geo, preorder Mobile Speak upgrade
for $145, $50 off the $195 list price.  Mobile Geo is normally $895.
Order Geo by the end of the month and we will throw in the Mobile
Speak upgrade for free, a $195 savings.
5. Stream extra battery, $25 when purchased with other items.
6. AirDrives FIT non-invasive stereo earphones, $25 at time of
purchase, $39 otherwise.
7. Ambicom WiFi card for mPower, $69, down from $99.
8. Closeout sale Zelco Outi Earphones (do not cover ears, listen
without blocking ambient noise) $45
9. Free shipping on VictorReader Stream, every day low price, $349
with 2 GB SD card.
10. And don't forget our GPS software on four platforms. We are more
than willing to bargain through the end of the year.

All of these deals and more can be found at: http://senderogroup.com/deals.htm

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800