[nabs-l] The Djd Invasion Christmas Gala of 2009 Begins Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:44:54 UTC 2009

Seasons Greetings To All!
Well, it's that time of year again. People are running around doing their Christmas shopping. Christmas decorations are everywhere. And in some places, the snow is falling!
And on Radio360 for the next two nights, The Djd Invasion 2009 Christmas Gala will be airing both tonight and tomorrow night at 8 PM eastern, a special time for a special show! For those who aren't sure, that's 7 PM central, 6 PM mountain, and 5 PM pacific. And both nights will be equally unique and exciting!
Join us tonight for some of the holiday songs that you've come to know and love over the years..The Christmas songs that never get old, and some of the tunes that you've come to expect from a Djd Invasion Christmas program. Did I mention you'll get a healthy dose of Christmas comedy too? Throughout both nights!
And of course on Night #2, Monday, we've got our results of The Holiday Giveaway. How much will we be giving to The Make A Wish Foundation? Who will win the "special" prize?
More can be found about the giveaway at
http://www.radio360.us/holidaygiveaway
if you'd like to get involved.
But in the mean time, join me for the first night of our holiday affair tonight starting at our special time of 8 PM eastern!
And of course, your comments are and always will be welcome by email, msn, or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, call us up at
516 717 4425
by phone or through skype at
radio360usa
This promises to be one of the most interesting Christmas specials ever, and the first part of the fun begins tonight, so to listen, save this email, and starting at 8 PM eastern, both tonight and tomorrow night, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to celebrate the holiday season with The Djd Invasion. I hope to see you all there! And of course, a Merry Christmas to you and your families!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager and host of The Djd Invasion on Radio360
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4703 (20091220) __________

http://www.eset.com