[nabs-l] Handy Tech holiday specials extended through December 31st

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 20 21:10:10 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Handy Tech North America is please to inform you that we have extended the
holiday special pricing deadline from December 18 up until December 31,
2009.

Several people have already taken advantage of the pre-release special
pricing of MobileSpeak version 4 and Mobile Geo version 2, have made the
switch to the Window-Eyes screen reader as it is included free of charge
with the purchase of a Handy Tech Easy Braille or desktop Braille display,
have received fantastic deals on products from Serotek, ABISee, Index
Braille, K-NFB Reading Technology, GW-Micro and much much more.

Follow the below link to view all of the great Handy Tech Holiday specials
now being offered until December 31 2009:

www.handytech.us/holiday09.html

Handy Tech North America Staff will be available to take your orders week
days with the exception of Christmas and New Years day and many items can be
purchased online.  Please don't hesitate to contact us by phone at:

651-636-5184

Or by sending e-mail to:

sales at handytech.us

Handy Tech North America would like to extend our sincere thanks to our
customers for making 2009 a successful year for us. We do realize that you
have choices and we would be nothing without your business and support.

Here's wishing you and yours a very safe and happy holiday season and the
very best for the coming year.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085