[nabs-l] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #152- The Cursed

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 00:09:40 UTC 2009

why is it that people expect for us who are blind to date other people who
are blind? everytime i am telling someone about my boyfriend they ask me if
he is blind too. I have not yet dated anyone else who couldnt see but i
wouldnt let vision be a deciding factor. plus i have been turned down by a
guy who was sighted that a friend was hooking me up with and i told him i
was blind...havent talked to him since...

            -Teal