[nabs-l] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #152- The Cursed

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 03:39:59 UTC 2009

Good points there, Jedi.  I would never say that if I were in Robert's
shoes.  But think if I were in Dara's shoes.  If my dad forbade me
from marrying a man because he was blind and I was sighted, I'd
probably say, "I'm sorry, but the logic you are using is purely
religious and completely uneducated and untrue."
Beth

On 12/20/09, Jedi <loneblindjedi at samobile.net> wrote:
> Is that what you'd say to yourself if you were in Robert's shoes? What
> if you really loved that woman? Would you be willing to simply stay
> seated and say "That's just a fact of life?" The Blacks didn't say that
> when they were forbidden to take the front seat in buses. What would
> have happened if Jews and Jewish sympathizers used the same logic to
> stand still during the Holocaust?
>
> Respectfully,
> Jedi

>>> for one another. And her father answered. "My dear daughter, I do not