[nabs-l] PDF's

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Dec 23 02:41:47 UTC 2009

A PDF document is generally a representation of a printed
document.  There are such things as PDF forms which can be filled out
in Acrobat Reader.  However, if it is a PDF form, it may not be
completely accessible.  You may have to get assistance, or print the
form out on paper and get a sighted person (reader) to fill it out for you.

Dave