[nabs-l] Textbooks

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Dec 24 02:32:29 UTC 2009

Think what you are asking is how can I retain more formatting.  You
can import txt into Word, but it will only have line breaks and
spaces as formatting.

I don't really know of a way, you can try cutting the text from pdf
to your clip board, then dropping into word, and seeing if that is
any better -- but probably not.

Dave