[nabs-l] Textbooks

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 04:03:14 UTC 2009

Hi Miranda,

This trick doesn't preserve formatting, but if you want to navigate a
PDF quickly, get a Gmail account (it's free) and email the PDF as an
attachment to your Gmail account. You can then view the PDF attachment
as html, which will make searching for keywords in the html version
much faster. You can also use a program such as Kurzweil to convert
the file to text and then copy/paste into Word.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org