[nabs-l] Merry Christmas

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 02:04:33 UTC 2009

Hey all,
 Please; if you are going to drink, at least use your cane! lol I
mean, would you want to subject your dog  to your impaired
navigational abilities? haha.
  All my best holiday wishes to you and yours, whatever you celebrate
and whoever you celebrate it with.
      take care!
  Darian

--
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate

"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama