[nabs-l] motorola Q

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 26 01:50:05 UTC 2009

Hi Jessica,
Can you tell us about the Nano?  I know it holds more
music and will talk to you.  I got an Ipod shuffle last year for Christmas
and like it.  The disadvantage is you cannot skip to different songs.  But
its fully accessible since there is no screen.
I got mostly clothes for Christmas wich is fine with me so I can use them
rather than having extra junk around.
Merry Christmas!

Enjoy it.
Ashley