[nabs-l] accessible phones with verizon -- or should we switchto AT&T?

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:27:19 UTC 2009

Hello,
I am an At&t user. At&t has a list of about four or five phones for
which you can get mobile speak for only 90 dollars. But if you don't
mind paying the full mobile speak price, there are very good phones
that at&t carries that work well because their processor memory
doesn't get so easily overloaded.  I use the nokia e71x, which works
really well. I know someone with the Iphone and it works really well
for her, but it's hard to text without looking. However, if he really
wants to try it's definitely a possibility and not impossible, it will
on'y take a little bit of practice.
Hope this helps.
Mary

--