[nabs-l] OT: Jaws 11 and Windows Live Mail on Windows 7

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 15:13:38 UTC 2009

Hi There!
I am using Windows 7, and installed Windows Live Mail. Biggest problem I'm
running into is that when I click on an email to read it, Jaws won't read
the email when I use the up and down arrow keys until I hit the alt key
twice, or alt tab out then back into the window. Anyone have this problem
before and/or figure out how to get Windows Live Mail and Jaws 11 to work a
little better?
Feel free to email me off list or on here.
Thanks.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4729 (20091230) __________

http://www.eset.com