[nabs-l] Nabs Mixer and Open Mike Night at Washington Seminar

Snowball07 snowball07 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 01:17:27 UTC 2009

Hello Guys,

Thank  you Yolanda, for answering the emails.  Sorry for failing to list the
most important information about the mixer. So, here is a recap!

Date- Monday, Feb. 9, 2009
Time- 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm
What- NABS Mixer- Open mike- dancing, limbo and more....!
Who- Everybody.
Price- $3 ahead of time $5 at the door. Thank you. Please email song
preferences if you want to sing for the karaoke to-
janice.jeang at gmail.com

Kindest Regards,

Janice Jeang