[nabs-l] ichapters

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 03:14:28 UTC 2009

Hi, i was wondering if any of you was familiar with  the website known
as ichapters.com. basically from what i understand it's a website that
offers a selection of books that you can order by chapter or by book
in either audio, hard copy, or digitally. it's got some sort of
software that goes with it--an uncealer that you need to open the book
with. i can't get it to work, meaning i can't get the software to open
the book. i wasn't sure if i'm doing something wrong and should call
tech support, or if any of you had heard of it and could give me some
advice.
I understand that getting the books from bookshare would be easier,
but bookshare doesn't have these two books that i need, and i was kind
of in a rush to get into my classes this semester. any help would be
appriciated as soon as possible. thank you.