[nabs-l] Keep Warm in DC

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 20:20:14 UTC 2009

Hello,

Another way to keep warm and help the economy is to visit one of the
District's many bars.  I've now given up alcohol altogether, but sometime
back my coworkers and I compiled what turned out to be quite the definitive
list of watering holes and their daily specials.  Anyway, never mind combing
the Internet.  I've uploaded the spreadsheet to the page below and trust
that while there may be some changes, you will at least learn of the
happening places that keep DC locals jolly year round.

You can find the Excel file at:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/277ulx

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie