[nabs-l] The Djd Invasion Comes Back To ACB Radio Interactive Today

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 18:16:06 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
After a week off cause of the super bowl, The Djd Invasion returns to ACB Radio Interactive for another thrilling musical ride where variety is everything, and I just might even have a co host from New York joinine me tonight too!
The fun begins tonight at 5 PM central (6 PM eastern) and goes for three hours!
During the show, you can reach me by email/msn at
request at acbradio.org
by aol instant messenger at
djdrocks
or when I'm not playing a song, feel free to call in at
1-516-874-5071
and you can talk with me live on the air!
As I said, the fun will start at 5 PM central (6 PM eastern) so to listen, save this email, and at the above time mentioned, go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to be connected with the show. It should be a fun time, so I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com