[nabs-l] OT first aid

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 10 00:21:16 UTC 2009

Hi Ashley,
I took a first-aid course last year for a summer job. My mum came with
me to describe things, but the instructor was pretty good about doing
this once he realized description would be necessary. Where possible,
I was the "victim" so I knew what to do. We didn't have a performance
test but there was a written one, which the instructor read to me in
private. It was a multiple choice test so it was okay to do it orally.
Hope this helps,