[nabs-l] Thank you for a successful seminar

Terri Rupp terri.rupp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:12:52 UTC 2009

Dear NABS,This past Sunday, NABS held it annual Winter Student Seminar.  I
would like to thank everyone who attended.  I would also like to thank all
of the speakers who did such an excellent job.  We wculdn't have done it
without you there.  For those of you who attend the NABS Mixer Monday night,
we hope you had fun.  If this is something that you would like to see again,
please let us know.  As you heard during the seminar, we will be emailing
those of you who registered a copy of the Student Slate.  If you didn't get
a chance to register, or would like a copy, please visit the NABS website at
www.nabslink.org to become a member.  The Student Slate will also be posted
on www.nabslink.org in just a few days.

If you didn't get a chance to purchase one of our fabulous limited edition
NABS travel mugs in DC, we have some left that can be shipped to you.  These
18 ounce insulated travel mugs have been described as tall, curvy, and sexy.
 They are blue mugs featuring the NFB Logo and whozit wearing a graduation
hat.  The mugs sell for $10 and can be shipped to you including a shipping
fee.  If you would like to get your hands on one of these sexy mugs email me
off list with "NABS Travel Mugs" in the subject line.

Yours,
Terri Rupp, President
National Association of Blind Students
(707)-567-3019