[nabs-l] Looking for ideas

Juan Carlos Munoz blinddrummer1989 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:49:44 UTC 2009

Hey NABS

This is Juan Munoz from Texas, and I'm writing in because I need some fundraising ideas. The Texas Association of Blind Students will be holding it's annual spring conference next month in Austin, and if you go to school in Texas, I encourage you to go. I basically was wondering if any of you would be willing to share your ideas for raising any amount of money, how successful the project was, etc. You can e-mail me offline or you can let everyone else in on your secret. I really appreciate your help, and look forward to implementing some of these ideas for TABS.