[nabs-l] Looking for ideas

Jason Mandarino blind.subscriber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 05:36:04 UTC 2009

Hey Ashley,

It is good to see you on the list. It has been disappointing to me to see
how many people have not shared this list serve to other students. We need
to spread the word better, for this list serve can only be a strong as the
collective interest and minds make it.

Remember all you have to do is tell people www.nfbnet.org and they got it!

On the topic of fundraising Michigan came up with the idea of having a bar
sponsor their cause and getting a band to play for them for a Friday night.
I am in the process of looking into something similar, but do not know of
the effectiveness of such a fundraiser. I like jazz, and I have heard that
there is a really good blind jazz artist in Atlanta, so I have begun trying
to touch base with that individual for help.

Mandarino,