[nabs-l] just thought that I would try introducing myself to thelist

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Fri Feb 13 20:54:49 UTC 2009

Hello John,

I saw this message on the other NABS list back in December, and it's good to
hear from you again.

this is a pretty high traffic list, so you're bound to find something
interesting, helpful, and informative. Anything student-related goes, so
don't be surprised if some of it does not relate to a none-student.

If you haven't yet seen, mozy your way onto our new web site and let us know
what you think.

the address is

www.nabslink.org

Regards,