[nabs-l] looking for an accessible digital recorder

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 04:54:09 UTC 2009

hello david,

as to help you out in finding a acessible digital recorder i have a idea that might help you out. my sister had a sony i cannot remember the model or type at all since when my mom was here visiting me well when i was sick with my surgery she was doing some major cleaning and since she wasn't using she gave it to my mom to give to my dad.

but, she forgot to give the cd to mom so i believe that she still has the cd. she had purchased it at the bookstore here in littleton where she begun her schooling. so, if i find the cd over the weekend i will email to you the model number and type and all. but, to see if you can purchase this at like best buy, target, and all you can go to www.sony.com
 to find it out. i hope that this was helpful for you. take care and good luck in finding a good acessible digital recorder for your needs!

hugs always,
from amy