[nabs-l] just posting again to the list

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 05:08:03 UTC 2009

hi there again folks.
I'm not sure if some of you didn't happen to read the post i placed yesterday but I thought I would just send out a brief re cap again because I was disappointed by the lack of responses I got to my post.
My name is Jonathan but most of my friends call me Jon.
I'm a new member from Massachusetts and come from Brockton a city located about 45 minutes south of Boston.
I consider myself to be pretty laid back but I do have a wide range of interests some of which include reading, listening to all types of music, talking online, on the phone, going out to dinner, sometimes to the movies, and browsing around in gbookstores and music shops to name only a few.
I'm not currently in college myself at this time and am not exactly sure what my future plans are with regard to this sort of thing but I figured I would most likely be able to meet people roughly my own age under this list serve.
I'm single and don't have kids though who isn't looking to find that special someone.
I received a few responses, but I'm also aware that there are many people who read the lists that don't generally reply but I'm really interested in getting to know new people.
So if you feel up to messaging me there are a few ways to reach me.
You can email me.
My email address is
jmatte28 at comcast.net
or you can IM me on aim.
My screen name is tvvault82
Unfortunately I do not have or use MSN Messenger or Skype but I'm very good about getting back to people so if you do email me you will hear back from me fairly quickly.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend and maybe I'll end up hearing from some more folks.

Take care.