[nabs-l] Displaying Windows Media in Firefox

Ashley Alexander cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 09:48:38 UTC 2009

Hello Peter,
Hmmm, i have never seen this problem before. i too use firefox, but
have not heard of such a problem, or even that firefox has its own
audio player.
Apparently, this is something to do with the "mime settings", which
are in the "prefernces" dialog in the control pannel. It's some kind
of plugin that is a quicktime one that comes with firefox when you
installed it, and it's trying to take control of it all. I would go to
the control pannel and see what you can find. i found this information
on
http://forums.dvdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-32595.html
i would go check it out, and see what you can come up with.
Hope this helps,
Ashley