[nabs-l] Florida Students

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Mon Feb 16 23:36:44 UTC 2009

Hello Jason,

I know that Kathy Davis, the president of the NFB in Florida, is in training
at Louisiana Center for the Blind. This could be delaying her ability to
respond, but I know her, and find her caring and helpful. Keep trying, or
ask that she direct your query to a vice-president, or board member.

Antonio Guimaraes
Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall