[nabs-l] Florida Students

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 00:08:35 UTC 2009

Nope,

Kathy is not president of the student division, but could put some pressure
on that individual if need be.

Antonio Guimaraes
Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall