[nabs-l] my podcast has been updated.

Kevin Wassmer commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 00:23:26 UTC 2009

I have responded to someone's request. I did a podcast where I walked from my house to Subway. I explained how I was crossing 2 streets with traffic lights. The major streets I crossed were 2200 West and Red Wood Road. I figured it would be best to explain how I do this while I am crossing the streets. I also talked about The Washington Seminar I attended. I talked about the importants of having minimal sound, and other legislation. I hope you enjoy the podcast.

"You say, Son, let's forget the past,
I want another chance, gonna make it last.
You're begging me for a brand new start,
trying to mend a bridge that's been blown apart,
but you know... you never built it dad." (Queensryche