[nabs-l] Florida Students

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 03:10:50 UTC 2009

Jamie,

Up to this point you've concentrated on what you do not have.  You're unable
to communicate with the FABS board, and while this is certainly important,
it is only one problem.  Let's focus on what you do have.  You have a
Florida student list-serve.  You have at least three students from Florida
who have come out and introduced themselves to you.  You have access to
representatives from other divisions.  More importantly, you have ideas.
Now, tell me, how are you going to make it come together, and where can we
begin to help?

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie