[nabs-l] Finally done at training center

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 06:05:27 UTC 2009

Hi Joseph,

It is, but most likely I would always be with someone when I used it, so we
didn't practice that.

It wouldn't be safe for me to go alone because of my neurological disorder
which makes me respond slightly slower to things. For example, I would know
when to cross the street, but my brain wouldn't realize it until a few
seconds after, so my time might not be sufficient enough to cross safely.
Plus profound hearing loss in one ear and absolutely no experience with
getting around alone in places where everyone's a stranger...I would have a
panic attack most defintley.

Jen

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com