[nabs-l] A Special Edition Of The Djd Invasion Airs Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:13:09 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
With my birthday weekend coming up, which means I'm in the mood to have some fun, plus the requests I've gotten to do some shows on my private server, which means we don't have to follow the acb radio interactive guide lines, I've decided to put on a show for all of you tonight!
This show will begin at 8 PM central, which is actually 9 PM eastern this evening.
This show will have somewhat of an older sound to it, with a focus on the 70's, and maybe some 60's and 80's; I'm just not sure yet. And you never know if a new tune might sneak in there or not.
The show will be fun, and you're invited to participate in it!
You can do so by sending messages by email or msn messenger to the address
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
or when I'm not playing a song and am talking on the air, you are invited to call in live to the show. The phone number you can use is
1-516-874-5071
or you can hit me up on skype if you'd rather not use the phone at the name
thedjdinvasion
This should be a cool show with some nice tunes thrown in that are upbeat and happy in sound, so to listen, save this email, and at 8 PM central time, which is 9 PM eastern, go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to be connected with the program. I hope to see you there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com