[nabs-l] come to you or go to it

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:08:32 UTC 2009

I went to the school for the blind in Illinois from 76-81 and I finished in
public schools. I graduated from high school in 90.

Please sponsor me in the 3rd annual NFB March for Independence that will
take place in Detroit MI on July 6th 2009. You can learn about the march and
sponsor me at http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/ScottSpaulding Please
pass this URL on to anyone who you think might be interested in sponsoring
me or helping in any way.