[nabs-l] A Book Share question

Kevin Wassmer commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 22 03:56:37 UTC 2009

Hello Nabsters. I just down loaded a book from Book Share. I can't copy it from my hard drive to my compac flash drive. I am doing this so I can then copy it to my Braille Note. I use to do this. But now when I try to coppy it wants a pass word. I enter my pass word and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I will talk to you later.
"You say, Son, let's forget the past,
I want another chance, gonna make it last.
You're begging me for a brand new start,
trying to mend a bridge that's been blown apart,
but you know... you never built it dad." (Queensryche