[nabs-l] Intro

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Feb 23 06:21:48 UTC 2009

    Hi, my name is Nicole. You still in CA? I'm at Stanford. So... you
conform to the general consensus that
"Dogs have masters and cats have staff?" (joke)
I don't have a cat, but would if I could. Instead, a loyal female black lab
guide dog receives all the love, if not more, that a cat would receive.

Nicole and my guide dog Lexia