[nabs-l] Introduction

hannah sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 23 14:34:25 UTC 2009

Hi Welcome to the list.  My name is Hannah and I'm a student in
high school.  I live in Arcata California.
Hannah

student at San antonio College here in Texas.  I wanted to
introduce myself here on this list.  My major is music education.
I hope to teach people of all ages about the art of music, and to
show them my love for singing so that they may sing and have fun.
I look forward to learning alot from this list.