[nabs-l] Intro

Liz Bottner liz.bottner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:32:14 UTC 2009

Len,

Welcome to the list. My name is Liz, and I am currently living in Delaware.
I'm in the process of helping to start a student division here in this small
state. I graduated with my Bachelor's degree about a year ago, and have been
looking for a job since then, with little success thus far, but good things
come to those who wait, or so they say.

Some of my interests include reading, writing, computers/technology and
traveling.

Take care, and again, welcome,

Liz

Email:
liz.bottner at gmail.com
Visit my livejournal:
http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com
Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/lizbot
Consider helping blind and visually impaired Delaware students in the March
for Independence:
http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/TR/walk/General?team_id=2830&pg=tea
m&fr_id=1050