[nabs-l] recently joined NABS

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 05:05:11 UTC 2009

hello liz and all,

well, i decided to welcome all of the new people who have just joined the nabs list in a few days or so. so, i have decided to welcome you all at once. so, welcome to the land of nabs! my name is amy sabo and i'm a major chatterbox here on this list. i'm from colorado but, i'm originally from michigan. i'm currently attending the university of colorado-denver where i have been working on my degree in communications with a minor in political science. it has taken me longer than i thought so due to many medical issues in my life.

but, hopefully due to many academic issues i'm planning on transfering to metro state college in colorado to finish my degree finally! please don't be afraid to ask questions, give advice, vent, observe, but most of all just have fun!

just know that you aren't alone here and that together we can all change what it means to be a blind student in the world and the usa. so, that's all for now take care and i will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
from amy