[nabs-l] myspace question

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 01:49:14 UTC 2009

That's what a friend of mine told me.  Not everybody uses firefox
though, and to be quite honest, I don't think MySpace is the best
option for a blind person because
A. It can be anybody writing to you, even somebody with a name as
weird as "Joey Top Flight of the World Baby."  That's an actual
MySpace name by the way.
and B. The pictures are too many. lol
Beth