[nabs-l] student meeting at Washington seminar

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 03:30:55 UTC 2009

Hi all,

There will be a student seminar on Sunday during Washington Seminar at
the Holiday Inn Capitol. Typically the seminar begins at 10:00 a.m.
and includes a morning and afternoon session. Terri will provide the
final information about the start and end times for this year's
seminar.

There is also a student leadership seminar in March in Baltimore for
designated student division representatives. Invited seminar attendees
have received, or will receive, invitations from Terri directly.

Arielle Silverman
First Vice-President, NABS