[nabs-l] student events

Rachel Becker Rachel at BeckerConsultants.com
Fri Jan 2 23:41:13 UTC 2009

Albert,
I didn't know that you were from Maryland. Most of our students are from
Baltimore. I am not from Baltimore but I'm going to college there. Where are
you from in Maryland? Transportation may be a problem, but I know that some
student divissions have conference calls, and if we have one, we'd love to
have you participate.
Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org]On
Behalf Of Albert Yoo
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 3:02 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] student events

Rachel, is the Maryland meeting for maryland blind students in Baltimore? I
think I would have transportation problems to meet other blind students in
Maryland? How many students are in the blind students division of Maryland?
Albert> From: Rachel at BeckerConsultants.com> To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org> Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:14:03 -0500> Subject: [nabs-l] student events> > Hi
everyone. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and that you all have a> happy
new year. I am the vice-president of the Maryland Association of Blind>
Students and I am trying to get some events going for 2009 but we haven't>
had any events in awhile. Now that finals and Christmas are over, I am
going> to talk to the president about what we should do but I was wondering
if you> guys had any cool ideas. What have your student divisions been doing
 unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nabs-l:>
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/albertyoo1%40hotmail
.com