[nabs-l] Introduction

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 02:47:14 UTC 2009

hello all,

first of all i want to officially welcome all the new people who have joined this list recently. i'm sorry that i haven't introduced myself to you all personally so, i'm going to do is,
from amyt all at once. my name is amy sabo and i'm from colorado but, i'm originally from michigan which is where i'm now until next saturday. i have been in michigan for the holidays visiting with family.

i attend the university of colorado-denver where i'm majoring in communications with a minor in political science. but, after this past semester which was a very bad one for me academically i have decided to transfer to metro state college in denver to finish my academic career there and finally graduate in the fall of 2009 or in the spring of 2010.

please feel free to share ideas, give advice, ask questions, or just vent! or, just listen and read the list. whatever you decide to do we are all here for you all! and, know that you aren't alone and that we are all here to change what it means to be a blind student. well, that's all for now take care and i will talk to you all soon!

hugs alway

From: "Ashley Bramlett" <bookwormahb at earthlink.net>