[nabs-l] The First Djd Invasion Of 2009 Airs Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:19:01 UTC 2009

Hello To All, and A Very Happy New Year!!!
The Djd Invasion show returns to its normal time slot at 8 PM central (9 PM eastern) for the first Djd Invasion show of 2009!
The show will be aired live from my friend Will's comfortable studios in Massachusetts, and he'll be co hosting the show!!!
This is going to be a show filled with upbeat music, some oldies, and good times and laughs!!!
If you'd like to join in the celebration of a brand new year in Djd Invasion land, you can listen, but your calls and messages will be welcome too.
You can send msn messages to
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
aol instant messages to
djdrocks
or when we're not playing songs, you can feel free to pick up the phone and give us a call and talk to us live! The phone number you'll want to dial is
1-516-874-5071
This is going to absolutely rock out, so to join the show, save this email, and at 8 PM central (9 eastern) head on over to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to be connected to the program! I look forward to perhaps seeing you there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion internet radio show at
http://www.thedjdinvasion.c om