[nabs-l] Help need assistance looking for information about the NABS affiliate in New York State?

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 01:46:07 UTC 2009

Dear Jessica,
Do you mean you contacted a local chapter president? Do you mean he didn't
know if there was a NY NABS or he didn't know how to contact the NABS
president? Was it Carl Jacobsen, because I think Carl would know if there
was an elected office held and a NABS officially formed with offices held in
your state.

I am sure if it is not active Carl would be very happy to have it active
again in New York. Call Carl and tell him Carrie Gilmer sent you-smile, but
serious. Carl and I belong to a mutual admiration society, smile. (In fact I
decided to copy this to Carl!)Hi Carl!

Try Maria too, even just to get connected with her.

I look forward to hearing where you go from here!
Best,

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc