[nabs-l] Help need assistance looking for information about theNABS affiliate in New York State?

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:50:50 UTC 2009

The regional reps is a great thing Arielle, and something I desire to firm
up better in the parent division. Thanks for bringing that out in to the
open again to remind. I was not aware of this in the student division. Could
you possibly send me privately the entire roster of NABS officers and reps
and contact so I can refer parents and their older students (high school and
near college--sometimes even in early college it is the parent who contacts
and then refers their older student). This would be good and help my
efficiency if I had it in one easy to pull up file.

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc