[nabs-l] GABS Introduction

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox2011 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 20:48:17 UTC 2009

Hello,
My name is Isaiah Wilcox, and it is a pleasure to finally introduce myself
to the list.  I am the current president of the students division of
Georgia.  For those of you who do not know, we established our division back
in October of 2008. We currently have approximately thirty-six members, we
have established a full board, and we are working on establishing regional
representatives for our state as well.   We have a bright diverse group of
individuals who are eagerly waiting to become apart of NABS.
I have been reading a lot of you guy's e-mails over the past few weeks and
have enjoyed most of the topics thus far, and I also look forward to putting
in my two cents as well.
Again, I just wanted to introduce myself, as well as my division to all of
you.
Thanks,
Isaiah Wilcox

--