[nabs-l] Hello. Looking for some people to hook up with.

Dave Webster dwebster125 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:04:59 UTC 2009

Hello there nabs list.  I'm Dave.  I've posted stuff on here before.  I am looking for folks n the arkansas area to hook up with who are involved here with the nfb.  I am from California and I was partially involved there however, we didn't have a chapter in my area.  It was in Burbank and I lived in Azusa at the time so it was kind of dificult to get out there.  I spoke with the new president Jeree Harris and she said that there really weren't a whole lot of chapters out here so I'd like to see if I can't hook up with folks who are on here and hook up witht them and possibly make and meet some friends.  I did go to Louisiana center so for those of you way back when who went in 1997.  Remember me?  Remember those days and how crazy I was at the time?  Hmm?  Anyhow just kidding.  thanks list.  Oh.  And by the way I'm not a student.  Hope you wont' hold that against me.