[nabs-l] GABS Introduction

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 03:05:27 UTC 2009

hello esiah,

welcome to the land of nabs! and also congrats to the new student division in georgia. i know that georgia will do good things since it's a awesome affiliate... my name is amy sabo and i'm from colorado but, i'm originally from michigan where i have been visiting with my family since december 13th but, i will be finally going home tommorrow!

i attend the university of colorado at denver where i'm pursuing my degree in communications with a minor in political science but, i'm planning to transfer to metro state college in denver since the university setting isn't working out for me academically. please feel free to share ideas, ask questions, or just give advice. we are all here for each other and just know that you aren't alone here as a blind student.

well, that's all for now take care and i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
from amy

From: "Isaiah Wilcox" <iwilcox2011 at gmail.com>